Luxe Remodel is one of Southern California’s highest rated licensed General Contractors specializing in residential construction. Our team of professional contractors and project managers oversee and manage each project efficiently through on-site preparation, on-time scheduling, accurate budgeting and cost management.
We are seeking an ambitious and thorough Construction Estimator to join our growing team. This individual will be attending sales meetings, assisting project managers in creating estimates and making sure everything is moving along in a timely manner. Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has the ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities, must have strong problem-solving skills and be able to confidently and decisively take action. The goal is to provide the company with accurate estimates and support sales team in closing new projects.
- Prepare cost and labor estimates for construction projects
- Acquire understanding of the requirements of the project/program at hand
- Attend initial meetings with potential clients
- Confirm scope of work and bid proposals for completeness and accuracy
- Assist with change order pricing
- Ensuring that bids are being completed in a timely manner
- Assisting project managers in planning
- Collaborate with the entire operations team to develop a strong and efficient work environment
- Stay current with estimating methods and knowledge
- Proven experience as a construction estimator in the residential remodeling industry
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Must be detail oriented, and pay attention to the highest standards of quality, while maintaining timelines
- Must be proficient in reading plans
- Basic understanding of accounting and project management concepts
- Comfortable with numbers and technology
- Must be proficient in all areas of construction costs
- Proficiency in Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac iOS, etc.
- Preferred knowledge with CRM software
- Well-organized and reliable
- Fluent in English
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org